Come for the plants, stay for the community!
join us for our organic plant sale
All certified organic plants are tenderly grown on-site at Crown Point by our Farm Managers and Beginning Farm Interns starting as early as January. We rely on the support from our Members to operate in a sustainable and ecological manner. In 2022, we donated over 5,000 pounds of organic produce, approximately 30% of the harvest to local food banks and pantries. We also donated over 1,600 certified organic plants, including vegetable, herb and perennial plants to local community gardens in effort to reduce food insecurity in our community.
CANCELLED: MAY 20TH PLANT SALE
Instead, shop LAST CHANCE PLANTS in-person on the following dates:
Thursday, May 18th from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, May 19th from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Located at 3220 Ira Rd. Akron, OH 44333
High-quality, organic and non-GMO plants available:
- Ohio native perennial plants
- Heirloom and hybrid tomato plants
- Heirloom and hybrid cucumber, summer and winter squash, melon and pumpkin plants
- Roots and onion starts
- Annual flower plants
- Lettuces, kale and other unique greens
- Annual and perennial culinary herb plants
- Seed Saver Exchange seed packets
- Gardening supplies and organic Revita natural fertilizer
- AND MORE!