Our most anticipated event of the spring season is 2018 Organic Plant Sale and Farm Festival which will take place on the following dates:
Thursday, May 10 | EARLY BIRD PLANT SALE (Members only, times TBA)
Friday/Saturday, May 11-12 | Open to public (Times TBA)
Friday/Saturday, May 18-19 | Open to publich (Times TBA)
Our annual plant sale includes over 100 varieties of vegetable, ﬂower, and herb plants, including strawberries, tomatoes, onions, leeks, potatoes, sweet and hot peppers, summer and winter squash, eggplant, pumpkins, cucumbers, melons, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, lettuce, Swiss chard, okra, tomatillos, basil, perennial/annual flowers, and herbs.
- Certiﬁed-organic plants
- Expert workshops and family-friendly fun
- Supplies for your home garden
- Diverse selection of vegetables
- Heirloom and the finest hybrid varieties
- Perennial native prairie ﬂower seedlings
- Organic lawn & garden fertilizer and compost
- No GMO (genetically-modified) plants
- Helpful staff and volunteers, ready to answer your gardening questions
Not a member? Become a member today! Memberships begin at $50/annually.