Our most anticipated event of the spring season is 2019 Organic Plant Sale and Farm Festival which will take place on the following dates:
Thursday, May 9 | 3-7 p.m. | EARLY BIRD PLANT SALE *Members only
Friday/Saturday, May 10-11 I Friday 3-7 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Open to public
Friday/Saturday, May 17-18 | Friday 3-7 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Open to public
Our annual plant sale includes over 100 varieties of vegetable, ﬂower, and herb plants, including strawberries, tomatoes, onions, leeks, potatoes, sweet and hot peppers, summer and winter squash, eggplant, pumpkins, cucumbers, melons, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, lettuce, Swiss chard, okra, tomatillos, basil, perennial/annual flowers, and herbs. FOR THE FULL LIST OF 2019 PLANTS, CLICK HERE
- Certiﬁed-organic plants
- Expert workshops and family-friendly fun
- Supplies for your home garden
- Diverse selection of vegetables
- Heirloom and the finest hybrid varieties
- Perennial native prairie ﬂower seedlings
- Organic lawn & garden fertilizer and compost
- No GMO (genetically-modified) plants
- Helpful staff and volunteers, ready to answer your gardening questions
Not a member? Become a member today! Memberships begin at $50/annually.
Pre-Order Form for Cleveland Heights customers.