Pollution is nothing but the resources we are throwing away.
Let us harvest your resources and put them to good use.
REDUCE, REUSE, and as last resort RECYCLE.
REDUCE your guilt of having too much stuff you don't need.
Let us REUSE it. Skip the recycling or the trash heap.
To donate "Stuff" contact us at:
email@example.com or give us a call at (330) 668 8992
After many years of repairing our old equipment we do need to replace some.
At this time we are in need of:
- -A "new to us", in good condition riding lawn Mower
- A golf cart
- An office printer
- Insulation for our straw bale cabin
- small farm wagons
- gardening and farm tools are always welcomed
- small rubber boots for the children to explore the wetlands at our summer camp
- kid size garden gloves
- wooden folding chairs for our events
- a dehumidifier for the basement
- patio heat lamps
- unused or lighlty used farm and field supplies, such as landscaping fabric
- 3 and 5 gallon buckets and pails
large plastc totes