CSA stands for community supported agriculture. Families pay a flat fee in the beginning of the year, when the farmers need the money for purchasing seeds and supplies and hiring help. In exchange for this support, the “shareholders” receive a weekly portion of freshly harvested, certified organic produce throughout the harvest season.
Updates for the 2019 Season
- Choose Your Pick-Up Day! Choose which day works best for you: Wed 3:00-7:00 pm or Fri 2:30-6:30 pm
- Choose your own produce from the week's offerings. No need to take items you won't eat that week.
- (Please bring your own bags or containers to transport your fresh produce home).
- There is no requirement that you purchase a Large or Standard Share to purchase Optional Shares.
- NEW! You do not need to purchase a membership to buy a share, but members receive a 10% discount. Membership starts May 1, 2019 to April 30, 2019.
- We are adding new volunteer opportunities to increase engagement amongst CSA members with some awesome ecological restoration projects and educational and fun farming activities.
- Through our First Fruits Initiative, you can donate a week or more of produce to the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank. Simply add on the number of weeks you wish to donate with your order below. We will match your donation!